Category - Cloud & Mobile Printing
- Secure printing
- Flexible job submission
- Support of „Bring Your Own Device“ (BYOD) corporate policy
- Accounting & charging
- Support of fle formats & output settings
FREE MOBILE PRINTING APP - USING ANDROID AND iOS
PageScope Mobile is the perfect solution for anyone working in an environment with Konica Minolta multifunctionals as output devices and are looking for convenient mobile printing and scanning. Completely free of charge, it connects mobile devices with bizhub output systems using Android and iOS operating systems. Printing from and scanning to a handheld device are the two main features of this application, which ensures that business users have their important documents ready to hand at any time.
With PageScope Mobile, users can easily store and indi- vidually organise frequently needed documents on their smartphone or mobile device. This way, they are always prepared in case a hardcopy document is needed. Using “My documents” to store, manage and preview documents and photos on mobile devices, allows instant printing and scanning.
Web browsing and direct printing of web pages is also available with PageScope Mobile. Furthermore, an integra- ted connection to various cloud service providers provides easy access to and printing of documents stored in the cloud. In addition, auto discovery of Konica Minolta multi- functional printers (MFPs) is available by choice and makes connecting the mobile device fast, simple and convenient.
Although free of charge, PageScope Mobile offers its users attractive and comprehensive features that includes secure printing, flexible job submission, essential BYOD* support and even extensive support of file formats and available output settings. Even allocating print jobs to user accounts is possible.
- Authentication via user name and password: Application settings can be activated requiring users to first authenticate with their user name and password before they can print from their mobile device.
Flexible job submission
- Direct Wi-Fi printing from app: Via a Wi-Fi connection, documents, e-mail bodies and attachments can besent directly from the app to the bizhub (if the handheld device and printer share the same network). iOS and Android devices are supported.
- Printing from cloud document platform: The app integrates a connection to cloud service providers (Google Drive, iCloud, Dropbox, Evernote, Office365), which lets users print documents and files stored in the cloud.
Support of file formats & output settings
- File format support: Printing of all common file formats is supported.
- Website printing: Websites can be printed by entering the URL address on a defined web portal, or directly while browsing.
Accounting & charging
- Accounting and tracking with app printing: Print jobs sent from the app can be allocated to the respective users and accounted.
- Printing from mobile device: E-mails and other documents stored on mobile devices can conveniently be printed on any Konica Minolta output system.
- Scanning to mobile device: It is possible to scan documents on any networked Konica Minolta system and transmit the scans directly to the application on the mobile device via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Easy usability: PS Mobile has been designed as a self- service solution for easy installation and configuration so that no special IT knowledge is needed.
- Automatic discovery of Konica Minolta devices: Konica Minolta MFPs are automatically discovered and connected to mobile devices via Wi-Fi.